What does your County Supervisor Do for YOU?
As your supervisor, I work to support Lompoc, a full-service city that provides utilities, public safety, planning and recreational services for you.
The County partners with cities on important issues that benefit from regional collaboration:
- Wildfire protection and regional emergency dispatch
- Housing and homelessness
- Parks, Trails, Libraries, Arts & Culture
- Regional Broadband & Economic Development
The Board of Supervisors also sets the course on the following services for residents wherever they live in the County:
- The social safety net including public health, behavioral wellness, and social services.
- Criminal justice programs including the Public Defender, Probation, & the independently elected District Attorney & Sheriff.
- Administrative services such as elections, public records, tax administration, and auditing.
Finally, for those who live outside Lompoc’s city limits, the County provides municipal services such as public safety; streets, bridges and flood control; land use planning; parks and trails.
With new Supervisorial Districts, I now have the privilege of representing the residents of the City of Lompoc on the Board of Supervisors.
I’ve been getting to know Lompoc, and I’d like to get to know you!
Please stop by my table at
Lompoc’s Old Town Market
July 8th or July 22, from 5 to 7 p.m.
I also have an office in Lompoc at the Veteran’s Building. For appointments call Third District Chief Scheduler, Gina Fischer, at (805) 568-2192.
For issues related to Lompoc, call Lompoc Third District Representative Alma Hernandez at (805) 699-1140.